Updated: Nov 20
Yesterday I started a challenge set by Alex Hormozi in his training on acquisition.com to spend 100 minutes on content every day for 100 days.
Every day (except Sunday per my religion) I will be doing this challenge and sharing what I learned on my blog that you can apply if you're wanting to grow on social media. I currently spend my focus on TikTok, LinkedIn, my poetry page and my blog, here's my day one summary:
Time spent: 380 minutes (day one always bound to go over)
What I made:
- 7 TikToks
- A thumbnail for YouTube & these blog posts
- 4 posts for my poetry page + one extra poem for tomorrow
- Made 5 LinkedIn Ads
- Set up a LI page for my blog
- Took photos for LinkedIn
-1 written post for LinkedIn
Of these, one of my TikToks performed better than average. I’ve put it below so you can watch.
I also figured out how to set up A/B testing on Linkedin Ads, only to realise the minimum spend is $700, which will require more careful analysis on ROI on my part.
Setting up Linkedin Add was honestly a super frustrating experience and there are a lot of steps, even for someone like myself who is tech savvy.
Key takeaways of the day:
- Shorter Tik Toks are more likely to get views, my guess is this is because when you're a newer creative it is easier to reward without being boring
- I need to learn how to be more engaging in longer form videos
- Linkedin Ads have A/B testing where you can test up to 10 ads.
- Linkedin Ads are annoying to set up
- Linkedin Ads are expensive